Fab Five Friday

11:54 PM

FAB FIVE FRIDAY 

© Cluttered Counter
1. L'Oréal Magic Nude Liquid Powder: This foundation applies like a liquid and dries to a natural powdery finish. I love how natural and lightweight it feels on my face. I apply it on top of moisturizer with my Real Techniques Expert face brush and then set it with powder on my t-zone.  Since it has more of a "powdery" finish, the foundation has good lasting power throughout the day. This is saying a lot since I work more than 10 hours a day and I don't even wear primer most of the time. The only con about this foundation is how runny the formula is.  I just make sure I'm careful when I put some on top of my hand before application. For reference, I use the shade 324 Buff Beige.
http://www.lorealparisusa.com/en/Products/Makeup/Face/Foundation/Magic-Nude-Liquid-Powder-Bare-Skin-Perfecting-Makeup-SPF-18.aspx
© 2014, L'Oreal Paris USA
2. Glo Therapeutics Barrier Balm: This balm relieves extremely dry or chapped skin. I love putting it on my lips before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning. Its also great to use when I have a cold or allergies and my nose gets really dry from tissues. Its a very versatile balm that can be used all over your face, on your hands, and even on dry cuticles. It's worth every penny and the tube seems to last forever.
© 2014, Glo Therapeutics

3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Brightening: This product always brightens up my under eye area and makes it look like I had 8 hours of sleep even though I only had four. I like to use it underneath my eyes, on the bridge of my nose, middle of my forehead, and on top of my cheekbones. It's easy enough to blend out so that I don't have to put a concealer in my shade on top. It has a sponge tip applicator that makes it easy to use although there is concern about it being unhygienic.
http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Face-Makeup/Concealer/instant-age-rewind-eraser-dark-circles-concealer-treatment.aspx
© 2014, Maybelline
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze: This is the perfect color to slap onto your eyelids for a quick but put together look. It is a warm bronze color with a pearly/metallic finish. If I have time to do more of a complete eye look, I like to use a matte brown in the crease, highlight on the inner corner, and brown liner. This has great lasting power but does even better with an eyeshadow primer. 
http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Eye-Makeup/Eye-Shadow/eye-studio-color-tattoo-24hr-cream-gel-shadow.aspx
© 2014, Maybelline
5. Revlon Matte Balm in Standout: This shade is a perfect neutral red. This balm is highly pigmented so it isn't something you should slap on your lips like chapstick. It may take a little work to be precise since it comes in the form of a jumbo crayon but it is worth it. This has become my go-to color as soon as I bought it from Ulta. I find myself figuring out what to wear based on this lipcolor. I get so many compliments every time I wear it. I can wear this with a glam outfit for a night out or a lazy day hanging out in a cafe wearing a rocker t-shirt and leggings. This seems to last well if you are conscious of it and drink/eat carefully. Like with most lip products, I have to reapply several times a day. But there were days that it looked fine even though I only touched up after coffee, lunch, and at the end of the workday. (This picture makes it look much darker than it actually is!)
http://www.target.com/p/revlon-colorburst-matte-balm/-/A-14839970
©2014, Target



 


You Might Also Like

0 comments