REVIEW: Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings

10:23 PM


When I was browsing through Ulta the other day, I ran into this lovely-looking makeup set. I almost didn't buy it once I got to checkout because I had quite a few other things in my basket. But I've been dying to try the bronzer and mascara so it didn't take long for the cashier to convince me to buy this kit. I love deals like this because they give me a chance to sample products that I haven't used before. That way I don't have to spend money on a full-sized product without knowing if I'll like it. As luck would have it, that wouldn't have been a problem with the items in this set because I ended up loving all of them! 





1. Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer
    • cream color has a brightening effect on its own
    • cream and powder eye shadows last all day on my oily lids (12 hours) 
    • deluxe sized sample lasts for a while
    • a small amount goes a long way
2.  Primed & Poreless Face Primer
    • cream in color but goes on clear
    • powdery/silicone feel
    • makeup lasts for 10 hours  
    • smooths pores
    • does not break me out
3. Better Than Sex Mascara 
    • hourglass shaped brush
    • carbon black color
    • great for intense lengthening and thickening
    • holds a curl
    • does not smudge
    • not waterproof but can be hard to wash off without makeup remover
    • lasts all day but starts flaking after about 7 hours
    • additional layers don't get too clumpy
    • deluxe sample dried out quickly

4. Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
  • warm chocolate brown shade
  • does not have an orange or red tint 
  • perfect shade for tan skin
  • good contour shade for light skin
  • not sure if it will show up on dark skin 
  • easy to apply and blend
  • completely matte
  • lasts about 7 hours
  • SMELLS DELICIOUS! (exactly like cocoa powder)

The Beauty Blogger Darlings set is such a great value. It's almost impossible to pick one favorite out of these four items. I highly recommend running to your nearest Ulta or Sephora to buy this ASAP because you won't regret it. I can't find it on the Ulta website anymore but you can purchase it here from Sephora for only $20.

You Might Also Like

0 comments