Peanuts by OPI: Halloween 2014 Collection (Swatches and Review)

12:59 AM



Peanuts by OPI is a limited edition collaboration inspired by It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and it's the perfect way to get ready for Halloween! This collection contains 4 shades; a yellow and black with a creme finish and 2 black-based glitters.

Good Grief!- "The sunny yellow of Charlie Brown's favorite t-shirt." This color is a really bright warm, yellow but it's a little on the streaky side. I definitely had to use 3 coats to get an even coverage on my nails but I still loved the end result.

To Be or Not To Beagle- "Snoopy's happy-dance of colors in a joyful glitter." This mainly contains black confetti and bar glitter but has colorful (orange, yellow,  red, and blue) hex glitter throughout. I love the mix of colors they used for this shade and I think it was perfectly described by OPI when they called it a joyful glitter. I used one thick coat and got really nice payoff with the different colored glitters evenly spread out.

WHO ARE YOU CALLING BOSSY?!?- "This stormy black is no match for Lucy's raven hair." This shade is a black creme and looks like a typical black with a couple of coats But not all shades of black are created equal because this one definitely has a slight jelly finish and is very streaky with one coat (I prefer OPI's Black Onyx).





Where's My Blanket???- "Linus awaits the Great Pumpkin in this orange and black glitter." This shade contains different sized black confetti glitter with orange and yellow hex glitter. I used one coat of this shade on top of WHO ARE YOU CALLING BOSSY?!? and it was a little harder to work with when I tried to get an even amount of yellow and orange glitters on each nail.









I wouldn't say that this collection is an absolute must-have unless you are obsessed with Peanuts/Charlie Brown but it is a nice limited edition collection and the glitters are very unique. My top picks would have to be Good Grief! and To Be or Not To Beagle just because of how fun they are. Let me know which ones are your favorites or if this is a collection that you could do without. by leaving me a comment below! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments